- GRAPHENE FLAGSHIP - Workshop - Graphene for Future Emerging Technologies.
Place: CSIC auditorium, Madrid (Spain)
Date: 18th October, 2011
Coordinated by: Theoretical and Computational Nanoscience Group
Website: Workshop Graphene for Future Emerging Technologies: Challenges and Opportunities
- Graphene Flagship, CEA, Granph Nanotech, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), Spanish Graphene Program, Graphenea Nanomaterials
- AMO GmbH (Germany), University of Manchester, Italian National Research Council, Nokia corporation, Catalan Institute of Nanotechnology (ICN), University of Cambridge, University of Lancaster, the European Science Foundation, ESF, Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden and Phantoms Foundation.
- 2nd NANOTEC Workshop - Benchmarking of new Beyond CMOS device/design concepts.
- Barcelona Nanotechnology Cluster – Bellaterra (BNC-b)
Place: Hotel Campus, Bellaterra.
Date: July 14th, 2011
Supported by: Campus d'Exel.lència Internacional UAB - CEI
The Barcelona Nanotechnology Cluster – Bellaterra (BNC-b), is a scientific and industrially oriented virtual entity, grouping the capabilities and expertises in nanoscience and technology of the departments and research centres on the Autonomous University Campus, and encompassed in theAutonomous University Research Park (PRUAB). The aim of the Cluster is to go beyond the frontiers of institutions and disciplines to realise the potential of the UAB campus in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.